Ninja air fryers are extremely popular all over the world as healthy cooking equipment. With its help, air-fried food can be made very easily. Ninja Air Fryer uses up to 75% less oil to cook fried food than traditional deep fryers. So delicious food can be cooked in a healthy way through this air fryer.
All the Functions of Ninja air fryer control panel
- AIR FRY: You can use this button to air fry food. This is a preset function of the air fryer. This preset function has a default temperature of 390°F and a time of 20 minutes. However, you can increase or decrease the temperature and time as you need.
- ROAST: This function allows you to use the air fryer as a roaster oven. By default, the roast function has a temperature of 365°F and a time of 15 minutes. However, time and temperature can be changed.
- DEHYDRATE: You can dehydrate meat, fruits, and vegetables through the dehydrate function. By default, the dehydrate function has a temperature of 150°F and a time of 6 hours. However, you can set the time and temperature as you need.
- REHEAT: The reheat function allows you to reheat leftover food. By default, the temperature is set at 350°F and 15 minutes. However, you can set the time and temperature according to your needs.
- TEMP arrows: With up and down TEMP arrows you can increase and decrease the temperature.
- TIME arrows: With up and down TIME arrows you can increase and decrease the time.
- START/PAUSE button: After setting the required time and temperature for cooking, you can start cooking by pressing the START / PAUSE button. You can turn off the air fryer cooking process by re-pressing this button.
- Power button: You can turn the air fryer on / off with the power button.
Top Post: 8 Best Air Fryer Under $50 in 2021
What should you do before the first use of the Ninja air fryer?
- Before using the Ninja Air Fryer for the first time, all types of packaging material, promotional labels, and tape must be removed from the air fryer.
- All the accessories of the air fryer should be taken out of the package and its manual should be read carefully before using the air fryer.
- Then the air fryer basket and crisper plate should be washed well with soapy water and dried well. However, never wash the main part of the air fryer in the dishwasher or soapy water.
How to use the Ninja Air fryer? Step by step guide
To use the ninja air fryer, you must first provide an electrical connection to the air fryer. Then turn on the air fryer by pressing the power button.
- Place the crisper plate in the air fryer basket.
- If you want to air fry food, press the air fry button. Then the display will show the default time and temperature of the air fry button. Similarly, press the reheat button to reheat the food, press the dehydrate button to dehydrate the food, and press the roast button to roast the food.
- Set the temperature required for your cooking with TEMP up and down arrows.
- Set the time required for your cooking with TIME up and down arrows.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes.
- Then place the ingredients on the crisper plate and insert the basket into the air fryer.
- Press the START/PAUSE button to start cooking. Pause the cooking process by pressing the START/PAUSE button to shake the food while cooking. Then take out the basket and shake the food. Re-insert the basket into the air fryer and resume the cooking process by pressing the START/PAUSE button.
- When the food is cooked the air fryer will make a beep beep sound and show ‘END’ on the display of the control panel.
- Now separate the basket from the air fryer and take the food out of the basket and serve.
How to clean Ninja air fryer
The ninja air fryer needs to be thoroughly cleaned after each use. However, the main part of the air fryer cannot be immersed in water or any other liquid and the dishwasher cannot be used to clean the main part of the air fryer.
- Before cleaning the air fryer, you must disconnect the power from the air fryer.
- The main part of the air fryer and control panel should be cleaned with a light wet cloth. These cannot be immersed in water and cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Air fryer baskets, crisper plates, and other accessories can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- If food residue gets stuck in the crisper plate or basket, place the crisper plate or basket in a sink filled with hot soapy water and let it soak. Then wash after a while.
- Each part of the air fryer should be thoroughly washed and dried after use.
- Use a brush to clean the heating element of the air fryer.
8 helpful Cooking tips for Ninja air fryer
- In order to cook the food perfectly, the food must be kept at the same level in the basket. Make sure the basket is not overloaded with food. If the basket is overloaded with food, the food should shake in the middle of cooking.
- You can change the air fryer time and temperature while cooking. Use TIME and TEMP arrows to change time and temperature.
- To cook conventional oven recipes in the air fryer, use a low temperature. To protect the food from overcooking, the condition of the food should be monitored from time to time during cooking.
- The ninja air fryer should be preheated before starting cooking.
- You can start cooking very quickly by selecting the cooking function and pressing the START / PAUSE button. In that case, the air fryer will cook at the default time and temperature.
- If you want to cook delicious food in the air fryer, you have to take the food out of the air fryer as soon as the cooking time of the air fryer is over. Then the food will be protected from overcooking and burning.
- Use at least 1 tablespoon of oil to fry vegetables and potatoes in the air fryer. You can use more oil to bring more crispiness to the vegetables.
- Food must be monitored from time to time to fully cook the food in the air fryer. Remove the food from the air fryer as soon as the cooking time is over. Then the food will be protected from overcooking.
Safety Tips for Ninja Air Fryer
- All parts must be properly assembled before using the Ninja Air Fryer.
- The surface of the air fryer is extremely hot during cooking and shortly after cooking. So avoid touching the surface of the air fryer directly during this time. So use gloves to safely cook in the air fryer or use it with the help of the handle of the air fryer.
- Use the air fryer to keep it in a flat, clean, and dry place.
- To protect the air fryer from electrical accidents, never immerse the cord, plug, and main part of the air fryer in water.
- It must be kept unplugged when not using the air fryer.
- The air fryer cannot be used for making deep-fried food.
- Before starting cooking, make sure that the basket is properly placed in the air fryer.
- Air fryer baskets cannot be overloaded if you want to cook food evenly.
- If your Ninja Air Fryer produces black smoke, quickly unplug the air fryer and wait until the smoke stops. You can open the air fryer basket after the smoke stops.
- Let the air fryer cool for at least 30 minutes before cleaning.