Air Fryer Pickles
In this recipe we show you, How you can make Pickles with an Air Fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 30 dill pickle slices
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°.
- In a bowl, mix flour and salt .
- In another bowl, mix whisk eggs, pickle juice, cayenne and garlic powder.
- Mix panko and dill in a third bowl.
- Dip pickles in flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and at last dip in crumb mixture to coat both side.
- Spray cooking oil in air dryer basket and put pickles in air fryer basket. Then cook about 7 to 10 minutes until color is golden brown.