Air Fryer Mini Nutella Doughnut Holes
In this recipe we show you, How you can make Mini Nutella Doughnut Holes with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1 large egg
- Oil for deep fat frying
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 count)
- Preheat the air fryer to 300°.
- Whisk egg with water.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 6-in. circle; cut each into 4 wedges.
- Roll each biscuit into a 6 inch circle and cut into 4 wedges on a floured surface.
- Brush with egg mixture and 1 teaspoon Nutella.
- Put these in an air fryer basket and Cook about 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.