Air Fryer Crispy Curry Drumsticks
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Crispy Curry Drumsticks with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Put chicken In a large bowl full of water. Then add half teaspoon salt and wait for 15 minutes. Drain and dry it.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°.
- In a bowl mix Ingredients. Dip chicken in mixture and coat. In batches, Put chicken in the air fryer basket. Cook 8 to 9 minutes, then flip and cook 8 to 9 minutes more.