Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
In this recipe we show you, How you can make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat air fryer to 325°.
- In a large bowl mix butter, sugar and brown sugar about 5 minutes. Then put 2 beaten eggs and vanilla and mix.
- In another bowl mix whisk oats, flour, dry pudding, baking soda and salt.
- Put this mixture in first bowl and mix.
- Put chocolate chips and nuts first bowl and mix.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls and make it flatten slightly. Then put it in air fryer basket and cook about 8 to 10 minutes.