Air Fryer Bread Pudding
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Bread Pudding with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 slices day-old bread
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 large egg
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl and add cream; stir until smooth.
- Whisk egg, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in a bowl. Then stir with chocolate mixture.
- Put bread cubes in mixture and toss to coat. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 325°.
- Put bread cubes in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes.