Air Fryer Stuffed French Toast
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Stuffed French Toast with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 2½ inches thick, 1 slice brioche bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F.
- In the middle of the brioche slice, cut a slit and put cream cheese in the inside of the slit.
- Whisk the milk, sugar, cinnamon, eggs, heavy cream and vanilla extract together.
- Spray cooking oil each side of the French toast.
- Put the French toast in the air fryer basket and then cook for 10 minutes at 350°F.