Air Fryer Strawberry Cream Scones
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Strawberry Cream Scones with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, cold, cut into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon water
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Cut the butter then put it into the flour. Using a blender or your hands mix it with flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix strawberries with flour mixture
- Whisk cream, egg, and vanilla in a another bowl.
- Put cream mixture into the flour mixture and combine it. Then roll it at 1½-inch thickness. Cut the scones by a round cookie cutter.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F. Put the scones in air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes at 350°F, until the color is golden brown.