Air Fryer Steak with Chimichurri
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Steak with Chimichurri by air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 small shallot
- ¾ cup fresh basil
- ¾ cup cilantro
- ¾ cup parsley
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves
- A pinch crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 New York strip steak (16 ounces)
- Salt & pepper
- Mix all chimichurri sauce ingredients perfectly.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F.
- Spray vegetable oil onto the steak. Then sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Put the steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes at 400°F. Then slice and serve with chimichurri sauce.