Air Fryer Steak Sandwich
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Steak Sandwich with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1 ribeye (16 ounces), boneless
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chives
- 1 small shallot
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Toasted sesame seed buns, for serving
- Baby arugula, for serving
- Shallots, sliced, for serving
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F.
- Spray olive oil onto the steak. Then sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Put the steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes at 400°F.
- Combine the sour cream, shallots, chives, horseradish and lemon juice in a bowl.
- After 5 to 10 minutes cooking meat, slice it. Assemble the sandwich and serve it.