Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Steak Fajitas with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 beef flank steak
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- For salsa, combine 2 large tomatoes, 1/2 cup diced red onion, 1/4 cup lime juice, 1 jalapeno pepper, 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro. Then stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon cumin.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Sprinkle steak, cumin and salt. Put in air-fryer basket. Cook meat 6 to 8 minutes per side. Then serve with salsa.