Air Fryer Southern Style Chicken
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook healthy and crispy Southern Style Chicken with an Air Fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 to 4 pounds cut up 1 broiler chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer in 375°.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients.
- Put egg in another bowl and dip chicken in egg.
- Then coated chicken with ingredients mixture.
- Spray cooking oil in air fryer basket.
- Put chicken in air fryer basket.
- cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken and again spray cooking oil.
- Cook 10 to 20 minutes until chicken color is golden brown.