Air Fryer Santa Maria Ribeye
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Santa Maria Ribeye with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- A pinch dried sage
- ¾ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- A pinch dried rosemary
- 1 ribeye (16 ounces)
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F.
- Mix the seasonings and then sprinkle over the steak.
- Spray olive oil onto the steak.
- Put the steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes at 400°F.