Air Fryer Ravioli
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Ravioli with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 9 ounces frozen beef ravioli
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Fresh minced basil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°.
- Mix bread crumbs, basil and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Two separate bowls put flour and eggs. Dip ravioli into flour, then dip into eggs, then in breadcrumbs mixture to coat both sides.
- In batches, put ravioli in the air fryer basket, then spray cooking oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown. Then flip and spray cooking oil again. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve immediately.