Air Fryer Keto Meatballs
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Keto Meatballs with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat air fryer to 350°.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, whipping cream, garlic clove.
- Add beef and mix slowly.
- Shape this into 1 or 1/2 inch balls. Then put these balls in air fryer basket and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and heat. Serve the Keto Meatballs.