Air Fryer Japanese Meatballs
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Japanese Meatballs with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Awase miso paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 10 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- Combine the ground beef, mint leaves, scallions, salt, sesame oil, miso paste, and pepper together.
- Form the mixture, make 8 balls and put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- By mixing the soy sauce, mirin, sake, water, and brown sugar make glaze for the meatballs. Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F. Put meatballs in the air fryer basket. Cook for 10 minutes at 400°F. Then brush every meatballs with the glaze for 2 minutes.