Air Fryer Garlic Lemon Chicken Legs
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Garlic Lemon Chicken Legs with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 lemon, juiced & zested
- Mix all the Ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the chicken.
- Wait for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 380°F. Put chicken thighs in the air fryer basket. Cook for 20 minutes at 380°F.