Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook French Toast Sticks with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices white bread, 1½ inches thick
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Maple syrup
- Cut each slice of bread into 3 pieces.
- Whisk the milk, eggs, vanilla and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F.
- Coat the bread by egg mixture and put it into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 350°F. Flip halfway through cooking.
- After cooking, coat the sticks by cinnamon-sugar mixture and then Serve with maple syrup.