Air Fryer Five Spice Sticky Chicken
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Five Spice Sticky Chicken with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Chinese Five-Spice Powder
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 4 chicken thighs
- Mix hoisin, Chinese Five-Spice Powder, oyster sauce, garlic, 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons honey in a bowl. Coat chicken thighs by mixture and marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 380°F. Put the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes at 380°F.
- Combine the remaining soy sauce and honey together in a bowl. Brush top of the chicken thighs by this mixture after 8 minutes cooking and finish cooking. Then serve with steamed Chinese broccoli and rice.