Air Fryer Fish and Fries
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Fish and Fries with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound haddock or cod fillets
- 1 large egg
- Tartar sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 400°.
- Peel potatoes and then cut ½ inch thick into lengthwise after cut sliced potatoes into ½ inch thick sticks.
- Mix potatoes with oil, pepper and salt in a bowl. Then put potatoes in an air fryer basket and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes until tender. Toss potatoes and cook for 5 to 10 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
- Mix flour and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk egg with water in another bowl.
- Mix cornflakes, cheese and cayenne in a bowl.
- Sprinkle salt on fish. Then dip into flour mixture, dip into egg mixture and at last dip into cornflake mixture.
- Put fish in the air fryer basket and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes until the fish is lightly browned. Remember to turn halfway through cooking. Serve immediately.