Air Fryer Coffee Streusel Muffins
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Coffee Streusel Muffins with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sour cream
- cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1½ tablespoons light brown sugar
- Combine all the crumb topping ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- Whisk together the butter, sour cream, vanilla, and egg in a bowl.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F.
- Grease muffin cups with pour batter and cooking spray.
- Sprinkle top of the muffins with crumb topping. Put the muffin cups into the air fryer basket. Cook the muffins for 12 minutes at 350°F .