Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Coconut Shrimp with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°.
- Combine coconut with bread crumbs in a bowl. Whisk egg whites, salt, pepper and hot sauce in another bowl. Put flour in third bowl.
- Dip shrimp in all bowl one by one and coat. Put shrimp in the air fryer basket. Cook about 4 minutes, then turn shrimp and cook another 4 minutes until shrimp is pink and coconut is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with sauce.