Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
In this recipe we show you, how you can cook Chicken Parmesan with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 chicken breasts 1 pound
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- 2 sprigs parsley for garnish
- Combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Dip chicken breast in the flour, then dip in the beaten eggs, and then dip in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 360°F. Then spray cooking oil on the chicken breast and preheated air fryer basket.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 360°F. Put 1 slice of mozzarella cheese onto each breast after 8 minutes cooking. Finish cooking. Then serve with marinara sauce and parsley.