Air Fryer Caribbean Wontons
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Caribbean Wontons with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons canned crushed pineapple
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- Confectioners' sugar and ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat air fryer to 350°.
- Stir cream cheese in coconut, banana, walnuts and pineapple.
- Put 2 teaspoons mixture in the center of wonton wrapper. Wet corner with water. Fold opposite corners together and seal. Repeat.
- Put wonton in the air fryer basket and spray cooking oil. Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.