Air Fryer Balsamic Mustard Flank Steak
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Balsamic Mustard Flank Steak with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 16 ounces flank steak
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- 4 basil leaves sliced
- Mix olive oil, mustard and balsamic vinegar. Then Whisk to make a marinade.
- Put steak directly into the marinade. Cover marinate with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 2 hours. Remove from fridge and wait for room temperature.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F. Put the steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes at 400°F.
- Serve with basil, Salt & pepper.