Air Fryer Apple Fritters
In this recipe we show you, How you can cook Apple Fritters with an air fryer.
- Air Fryer
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 2 medium Honey Crisp apples, peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat air fryer to 400°.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix milk, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mince apples combine with first and second bowl mixture. Then in batches, put it in air fryer basket. Spray cooking oil. Cook for about 5 to 6 minutes until golden brown. Flip fritters and cook about 5 minutes more.